Information We Collect
We collect information about you through the means discussed below. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services.
1. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information from you through:
• The Services you use or processing your orders
• Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise
• Your participation in sweepstakes, contests, or surveys
• Any reviews that you submit about the Services
• Account registration and administration of your account
• Uploads or posts to the Services
• Requests for customer support and technical assistance
Information about you
While parts of the Services may not require you to provide any information that can directly identify you by name (such as if you choose to browse the website without logging in), the specific types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and the information you choose to provide. The types of data we may collect directly from you include the following:
• Email address
• Name, if you choose to provide it
• Log-in credentials, if you create a Million Dollar Sellers account
• Billing information, such as shipping address of a gift card recipient, credit or debit card number, verification number, zip code, and expiration date
• Phone number, if you choose to provide it
• Information about purchases or other transactions with us
• Information about your customer service interactions with us
• Demographic information such as your gender or other information you choose to provide as part of your Million Dollar Sellers profile
• User-generated content you provide to us, such as when you comment on content on the Services, respond to a survey request, review a class, or participate in the public forums
• Classes in which you enroll
• Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services
Information about others
If you request that your purchase be provided to someone other than yourself (such as a gift recipient), we use the information you provide about the other person to fulfill the shipment.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATED MEANS
When you use our Services, we collect certain information as described in this Section. As discussed further below, we and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf) may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.Websites
We partnered with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft advertising to improve and market our products. When you use our website, we collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs) referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, date and time of use, content watched, total minutes watched, error logs, and other similar information about how you use the website.
Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement
When you use a Million Dollar Sellers mobile application or software ("app"), we automatically receive certain information about the mobile phone, tablet, or computer used to access the app, including device identifiers, IP address, operating system, version, Internet service provider, browser type, domain name and other similar information, whether and when you update the app, date and time of use, content watched, total minutes watched, error logs, and other similar information about how you use the app.Location Information
When you use the Services, we and our service providers may automatically collect general location information (e.g., IP address, city/state and/or postal code associated with an IP address, city/state) from your computer or mobile device.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER CONTENT PLATFORMS
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHERS
We may receive additional information such as demographic and statistical information from third parties, such as business partners, marketers, researchers, analysts, and other parties that we may attribute to you based on your assignment to certain statistical groups. We use this information to supplement the information that we collect directly from you in order to derive your possible interests and to provide more relevant experiences for you and improve our products, analytics, and advertising.
How We Use Your Information
We, or our service providers, use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from and about you, in order to:
• Provide the Services
• Complete a purchase or provide the Services you have requested, including invoicing and accounting
• Communicate with you and provide support
• Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service
• Provide you with updates and information about classes in which you have enrolled
• Marketing and content customization
• Contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding Million Dollar Sellers and third-party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you
• Customize the advertising and content you see on the Services
• Business operations
• Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services, including through research and reports, and test and create new products, features, and services
• Secure our websites and applications, and resolve app crashes and other issues being reported
• Legal Purposes
• Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
• Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use such information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also disclose such data to any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors.
Online Analytics and Advertising
We may use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics) on our Services to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
If you receive email from us, we may use certain analytics tools, such as clear GIFs to capture data such as when you open our message or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
2. Online Advertising
The Services may integrate third-party advertising technologies that allow for the delivery of relevant content and advertising on the Services, as well as on other websites you visit and other applications you use. The ads may be based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you enter such as your age and gender, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content, and other information we collect from you. These ads may be based on your current activity or your activity over time and across other websites and online services and may be tailored to your interests.
Third parties may also place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device to collect information about you as discussed above, including your email address. These third parties (e.g., ad networks and ad servers such as Google, DoubleClick, Meta, and others) may also serve tailored ads to you as you use the Internet and Internet-connected applications, and access their own cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device you use to access the Services to assist in this activity.
Opt-Out link, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out link
, or Your Online Choices
to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs. To opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings
page. We do not control these opt-out links or whether any particular company chooses to participate in these opt-out programs. We are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms. For additional ways to out of targeted advertising activities under applicable law, see the "Your Rights and Choices" section below.
Please note that if you exercise the choices above, you will still see advertising when you use the Services, but it will not be tailored to you based on your online behavior over time.
3. Notice Concerning Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT
”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the variety of opt-out mechanisms listed above. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. To learn more about Do Not Track, you can do so here.
Please note that Do Not Track is a different privacy mechanism than the user “preference signal” referenced in the “Your Rights and Choices” section below, which is a browser-based control that indicates whether you would like to opt out of processing of your information for certain purposes, such as the “sale” of your information or the disclosure of your information for targeted advertising purposes, under applicable laws.
How We Disclose Your Information
Million Dollar Sellers will disclose your information in the following ways:Service Providers
We provide access to or disclose your information to select third parties who perform services on our behalf. They have access to perform these services but are prohibited from using your information for other purposes. They provide a variety of services to us, including billing, sales, marketing, product content and features, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, data storage, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services.Protection of Million Dollar Sellers and Others
By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that we may access, retain and disclose the information we collect and maintain about you if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, retention or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process (e.g. a subpoena or court order); (b) enforce our Terms of Service
As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge, or partner with other companies. In such transactions (including in contemplation of such transactions), user information may be among the transferred assets. If a portion or all of our assets are sold or transferred to a third-party, customer information (including your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets. If such transfer is subject to additional mandatory restrictions under applicable laws, we will comply with such restrictions.Public Forums
Certain features of our Services make it possible for you to post comments publicly that other users can see. Any information that you submit through such features is not confidential, and we may use it for any purpose (including in testimonials or other marketing materials). Any information you post openly in these ways will be available to the public at large and potentially accessible through third-party search engines. Accordingly, please take care when using these features.Aggregate/Anonymous Information
From time to time, we may disclose Aggregate/Anonymous Information about use of the Services, such as by publishing a report on usage trends. The disclosure of such data is unrestricted.
Your Rights and Choices
1. General Rights
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have the right to make certain requests regarding your “personal information” or “personal data” (as such terms are defined under applicable law, and collectively referred to herein as “personal information”). Specifically, you may have the right to ask us to:
• Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we disclose personal information.
• Provide you access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you.
• Correct or update personal information we hold about you.
• Delete certain personal information we have about you.
• Object to or restrict processing of your information
• Revoke your consent for the processing of your information
• Transfer your information to a third-party provider of services
• Opt out of the processing of your personal information for purposes of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects, if applicable.
You also have the right to opt out of “sales” of your information and “sharing/use of your information for targeted advertising” as described below in subsection 3. As provided in applicable law, you also have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising your rights. Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. For example, we need to retain certain information to provide our services to you. We also need to take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request, which may include, at a minimum, depending on the sensitivity of the information you are requesting and the type of request you are making, verifying your name and email address. You are also permitted to designate an authorized agent to submit certain requests on your behalf. In order for an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide the authorized agent with signed, written permission to make such requests or a power of attorney. We may also follow up with you to verify your identity before processing the authorized agent’s request. If you would like further information regarding your legal rights or would like to exercise any of them, please submit a privacy request at email@example.com
Depending on applicable law, you may have the right to appeal our decision to deny your request, if applicable. If we deny your request, we will provide you with information on how to appeal the decision, if applicable, in our communications with you.
2. Opting Out Of Marketing Emails
You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails via the unsubscribe link provided in the emails. Please note that it may take us some time, consistent with our legal obligations, to process your request. Even if you opt out from receiving marketing messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us, such as order confirmations, updates to our policies and practices, or other communications regarding our relationship or transactions with you.
3. Notice of Right To Opt Out Of Sales Of Personal Information And Processing/Sharing Of Personal Information For Targeted Advertising Purposes
As explained in the “Online Analytics and Advertising” section above, we provide certain information to third-party advertising providers for targeted advertising purposes, so that we can provide you with more relevant and tailored ads regarding our services, and use analytics partners to assist us in analyzing use of our services and our user/customer base. The disclose of your information to these third parties to assist us in providing these services may be considered a “sale” of personal information under applicable law, or, the processing/sharing of your information for targeted advertising purposes.
If you would like to opt out of our online disclosure such as through cookie and pixel technology of your information for purposes that could be considered “sales” for those third parties' own commercial purposes, or “sharing” for purposes of targeted advertising, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also submit a sale opt-out request to opt out of our offline disclosures of information that are subject to applicable opt out rights by emailing us at email@example.com
. Please note that we do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without legally-required affirmative authorization.
Please note that if you have a legally-recognized browser-based opt out preference signal turned on via your device browser, we recognize such preference in accordance with applicable law.